Digital Solutions Consultant II AP Job in Navi Mumbai, India at Worley Parsons
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Technical mastery of one or more multi-discipline applications. Analyses and evaluates alternative technology solutions to meet business problems. Identifies the policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution.
- Ensures the integration of all aspects of technology solutions. Monitors industry trends to ensure that solutions fit with company’s directions
- Monitors industry trends to ensure that solutions fit with company’s directions. May be responsible for review of EDS computer software and hardware systems and data requirements as well as communications and response needs. Should be well versed in the following: programming languages, local and wide area networks, operating systems and architectures, as well as knowledge of relevant applications which interface with different systems
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Minimum of 5 years of software programming experience
- Rapid Application Development, Scrum.
- vbscript, office automation, COM
- Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server
- wxPython, django, jinja, jquery,
Nice to Haves:
- Exposure to CAD Tools, such as AVEVA E3D, SmartPlant 3D.
- Demonstrates awareness of health, safety & environment issues; takes action to ensure zero harm to all people and assets and zero environmental incidents.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Commitment to customer service, ability to work in a team-orientated environment and ability to multi-task.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Technical School Graduate or equivalent work experience.
Worley will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects within Canada and on a global scale.
When you join Worley, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourage applications from a diverse population of people that reflect the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations. Our people are at the heart of our processes – we value everyone’s personal wellbeing and contributions.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
- Job Location
- Navi Mumbai, India
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Worley Parsons
Company Location: Navi Mumbai, India