Digital Platform Developer Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Al Nahdi Medical Co
Main Job Purpose:
Development and deployment of the required changes in customer facing applications, support for digital platforms and governance for vendor deliverables specially Mobile App and Ecommerce website.
Digital Channels platform development
· Implement new requirements and changes using best practices and standards agreed on.
· Applying systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine system functional specifications according to requirements.
· Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
· Collaborate with other team members and project managers in an Agile way.
· Develop unit test and automated integration test.
· Proactively identify, diagnose, and resolve system problems and areas of improvement.
· Explores new technologies and advocate for their adoption.
Support and governance:
· Support and maintenance for customer facing applications (Mobile App, eRX, corporate site, and SSO).
· Governance on vendor deliverables to assure quality and following standards.
Experience developing applications PHP.
Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON, XML languages
Strong experience in SQL, PHP myadmin and RDBMS
Familiar with Mobile APP development in Android and/or iOS technologies.
Familiar with Anglar , react and vue JS
Familiar with CMS (WordPress , Joomla)
Familiar with Java , Kotlin – Nice to have
Familiar with version control – Preferably GIT
Good Communication skills
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Part Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Al Nahdi Medical Co
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing