Digital Growth Hacker Team Member Job in Amman, Jordan at Zain – Kuwait
Description We are looking for a candidate to join our Consumer Business Department who will be responsible for determining key pain points, bottlenecks, and opportunities for our business, also devising, implementing, and executing initiatives and strategies to grow our digital market share and customer base. In addition to optimizing business processes across all departments and able to tailor your solutions to different markets, scenarios, products, and goals.
Main responsibilities will include:
▪ Researching and understanding the company’s long-term goals.
▪ Pinpointing issues that are hampering growth for the business.
▪ Choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company.
▪ Identifying growth opportunities for the company.
▪ Designing and setting up experiments to test whether designed interventions will impact the business.
▪ Implementing projects to achieve growth goals for the company.
▪ Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies.
▪ Ensuring that resources inside and outside the business improve growth.
▪ Reporting on initiatives and projects to the management.
▪ Track and optimize the initiatives to achieve the required KPIs.
▪ Replicating successful strategies at scale.
▪ Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
What Do You Need to Qualify To be shortlisted for the position, you will need to comply with all of the below requirements:
▪ Holds a bachelor’s degree in computer engineer, Marketing, IT, or any relevant field.
▪ Has 0-2 years of experience.
▪ Excellent English skills.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Zain – Kuwait
Company Location: Amman, Jordan