Digital Front-End Architect – Banking Sector – Kuwait Job at NSI & Bluefin Talent
We are currently supporting a thriving bank in Kuwait in building its digital transformation team. The bank is making a digital bank out of scratch and as a part of this initiative, they are currently looking to hire a Digital Front-End Architect who has specialization in digital systems and systems of engagement e.g. omnichannel platforms, mobile app developments, customer journey orchestration, identity, and access management, API, etc.
• Provide enterprise technical architectural perspective and orchestrate architectural issues that emerge during product development
• Ensure squad output is in harmony with overall technical direction
• Choose the right technology for a given business problem
• Translate the vision of the bank to the development team
• Analyze the business impact that certain technical choices may have on the bank
• Continuously research emerging technologies and proposes changes to the existing architecture
• Evaluate project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform process re-engineering if required
• Update stakeholders on the status of product development processes and budget
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or any related discipline
• 7+ years of experience in application architecture management of mid-sized companies
• Specialization in digital systems and systems of engagement e.g. omnichannel platforms, mobile app developments, customer journey orchestration, identity and access management, API, etc.
• Experienced with architecture management and governance
• Experienced in an agile way of working
• Strong knowledge of banking business processes
• Deep knowledge and understanding of key IT trends within financial institutions
• Excellent command of English and preferably Arabic as well
Company: NSI & Bluefin Talent
Company Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
About NSI & Bluefin Talent
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.