Digital Analyst Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Wunderman Thompson
Title: Digital Analyst
Company: Wunderman Thompson
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Marketing/PR, Advertising
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients.
We offerdeep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
You willsupport the team and work across multiple clients in verticals such as Real Estate, Smartphones, Home Appliances, Interior styling.
Who you are:
Top 3-5 attributes on scorecard go here
Attributes should be related to persona for success
This should vary based on the office, client, and team for the role A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful. Additional requirements:
Campaign planning, Execution and Optimization: [50% of role]
• Lead campaign planning activities across key clients. This includes heavy media planning with a focus on Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Linked
In and TikTok) and Google Ads (Search, Display and Video) on upper funnel/lower funnels to maximize results. Strong understanding of audience research, media selection, campaign phasing and targeting options are essential to this role along with ability to make recommendations to clients.
• Work with the creative team to brief/critique/setup ad assets across channels
• Generate weekly Data Studio reports to monitor progress + work on end of campaign results
• Plan for any tests across channels
Reporting: [30% of role]
• Support with reports across social, website/ecommerce performance, social listening and campaign reports
Remaining time: [20% of role]
• This time may be used a wide array of activities such as support with adhoc client requests, pitches, strategy work, tagging implementations, CRM reporting
Interact directly with the client marketing team on day-to-day tasks, campaign planning and ad-hoc requests
Brief creative teams to create ads as per specs, critique ads created and implement across channels
• Client servicing team:
Work closely with CS team on project delivery, quality and timelines
• Analytics team:
Liaise with team lead on key activities, implementations, planning and share best practices
• Strong experience with managing large campaign budgets and decision making using available data indicators.
• At least 3 years’ experience with key paid channels listed above [Search, Video, Social]
• Custom reporting (website, social, paid me…