DevOps Engineer – Email Security Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Morgan Stanley
Title: DevOps Engineer – Email Security
Company: Morgan Stanley
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, teamwork and giving back.
Morgan Stanley’s Glasgow office employs in excess of 1,500 staff across Operations, Technology, Legal and Compliance, Internal Audit, Fund Services and Finance. Due to our growing business, we have a demand for career minded people to join our teams. Our opportunities offer unrivalled scope for progression and training within a fast paced, meritocratic and constantly changing environment.
Morgan Stanley pride themselves on maintaining a culture which champions diversity, an inclusive environment for all, recognition and an opportunity to give back to our communities through various local charity partnerships. The office is located centrally and enjoys the additional benefits of an onsite gym and restaurant.
The Technology division collaborates with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients businesses and to our own.
Enterprise Technology Services provides a reliable, secure and agile technical platform for Morgan Stanley’s business applications and operations. ETS enables business operations and delivers collaboration and productivity tools to our internal and external clients. ETS provides production management, quality assurance, and end user services for Institutional Securities and Support Services and delivers first-line defenses to manage the IT risks to the Firm, address the evolving cyber threat landscape, and meet regulatory expectations. ETS also works with Investment Banking to manage the Firm’s strategic relationships with the technology community, including venture capitalists, established technology companies, and start-ups.
The Enterprise Security Platform’s (ESP), DevOps Engineer provides the highest level of consultancy and solution design, delivery and maintenance of Perimeter Email infrastructure of the firm.
– Work with internal and external stakeholders
– Support project lifecycle in projects in team member capacity
– Support/manage full SDLC lifecycle of applications/platform
– Design and manage high availability and disaster recovery
– Sustain and enhance stability and security of the infrastructure
– Provide a secure environment, by implementing controls to manage and mitigate risks.
– Provide consultancy services to IT Security teams.
– Develop automated metrics reporting capabilities.
– Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and solutions#LI-PW1
– Unix Networking
– Familiarity with SDLC concepts and toolsets (git, Jenkins, ALM)
– Familiarity with Agile principles and Devops practices