DESIGN MANAGER Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at Parsons International Limited
Abu Dhabi, UAE
You take ownership for everything you do
Whatever passes through your hands has to meet your own high standards. You know how much you’re capable of, and you take pride in that. We admire your work ethic and the confidence you bring to the job. Our organization realizes that we are only as exceptional as the employees who deliver exceptional work. If you handle every project as though you own it, let’s talk!
- Leads the process of the preparation and development of the Prequalification Documents / Criteria and Request for Proposal (RFP) documents tailored to address the strategic intent of the business for specific developments and the successful selection of the appropriate service provider(s).
- Development of the Project Execution Plan at the Pre-Construction Stage of assigned projects and initiatives to best achieve Project Objectives.
- Active stakeholder engagement of end users and asset owners to support in the distillation of business needs for development initiatives.
- Participates as needed in the evaluation of design and consultancy service providers in accordance with the agreed evaluation criteria and in compliance with the policies, procedures and processes of the client.
- Management and administration of design and consultancy services agreements throughout the design cycle from concept design/design validation stage to production of IFC documents.
- Liaison with end-users, stakeholders and regulatory authorities as required during the design process to ensure the capture of needs and the compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review of deliverables including design reports, design submissions and specifications.
- Support the preparation and development of the Contract Documents for EPC and/or Design Build related contracts: Manages and coordinates the process of developing the Engineering related aspects of EPC and Design Build contracts required to enable the procurement of projects as detailed in relevant Project Execution Plans through the utilization of internal or external resources. This includes activities such as: Development of End User Functional Requirements; Development of functional specifications, etc; Development of plan, layout and elevation indicative drawings; and Development of tender package scopes of work
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy