Design & Estimation Engineer Jobs in Sharjah at Lucky Engineering Services
Title: Design & Estimation Engineer
Company: Lucky Engineering Services
JOB SUMMARY (Major functions of the position)
· Communicates with other departments to ensure all documentation required is contained within the tender submission.
· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
· Prepares construction budget by studying plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
· Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
· Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
· Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
· Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
· Prepares draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tender are included
· Interprets & review system drawings to identify any difference to tender requirements and raise queries against specification.
· Construes and follow company tendering processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards.
· Reviews the design outputs for compliance with contractual requirement.
· Gathers opinion of the project team and fabrication team on the engineering details to prepare final controlled documents of tender
· Assess the impact due to design changes and revision works due to client instructions.
· Ensures the project output meeting to the requirement of codes and specifications.
· Would be responsible for the filling of various tenders with all the formalities.
· Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
· Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent