Deputy Manager – SAP EWM, S4 Hana – Ahmedabad/Pune/Bangalore Job in Ahmedabad, India at Vodafone
NSS BAU Support Expert will manages the activities within the Logistics function, to include but not limited to – managing day to day handholding and query resolution of all Vodafone live NSS markets (Currently 15) through BAU support team and IT Service desk, manages crisis / escalations for NSS performance post major release and enhancements, Involve in BAU system and process improvements and support Master data & User access management to ensure smooth NSS Operation at Markets.
- Managing day to day NSS issues for all local markets and provide resolutions to ensure Business continuity.
- Provide L1/L2 Support. Reduce creation of incidents for complex technical issues to IT service desk.
- Highlight all opportunities and provide alerts to market for greater visibility in Project and BAU management.
- Exception reporting and BAU reporting on network stock solution governance.
- Close engagement with local market Heads, logistics and Head of Technology on BAU management and future improvements.
- End to end Tracking of incidents and service request by coordinating with IT teams and make sure incidents are closed within required SLA.
- Preparing training materials as and when required and extending the required trainings to local markets.
- Participate and perform UAT on all upcoming NSS enhancements.
- Governing NSS tool performance across all local markets and handling BAU activity along with reporting.
- Identify process improvement and optimization opportunities, best practices sharing across markets and ensuring SCM processes compliant with one another and deliver value
- Solid knowledge of S4, EWM in MM & WM Module
- At-least more than 3 years in similar job with relevant working experience on Support services
- Strong cooperation, coordination, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical-minded, hardworking, innovative, adaptable, team player
- Preferably, university graduate, from IT, Software. Certification from SAP on S4 and EWM.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure a transparent representation of the results, processes and procedures and the ability of providing insights using statistics and/or graphical representation
- Ability to challenge the existing systems and processes by using tangible reference points to propose / implement efficiency opportunities to drive simplicity, speed and improved user experience
- Knowledge of SAP systems, Analytical tools and Logistics principles and methods would be added advantage
- Knowledge of principles and methods of Logistics including Warehouse and Inventory Management including forecasting, Ordering, Distribution, pricing, inventory costs and organizing all aspects of inventory
Supply Market Dynamics and Insights
Commercial Contract Management
- Job Location
- Ahmedabad, India
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company Location: Ahmedabad, India