Delivery Assistant (Supermarket) Qatar Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Plan Manpower Limited
Title: Delivery Assistant (Supermarket) Qatar
Company: Plan Manpower Limited
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Supply Chain/Logistics
5. Mar, 14:36 Ad
Delivery Assistant (Supermarket) Qatar
Overseas Overseas Details Application Deadline 2021-04-19 Years Experience 2 years Minimum Qualification High School Job Level Entry level Work Type Full time Company Industry Retail & FMCG Employer Plan Manpower Limited Description
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES/ QUALIFICATIONS
• Assisting with unloading and stocking goods in stores and other retail establishments.
• Rotate product during deliveries to ensure all product is in code and fresh.
• Fills racks and prices when delivering to certain off-premise accounts.
• Learns how to review truckload sheet in order to ensure no loading errors have occurred.
• Assists with collecting and preparing invoices for daily orders to be delivered.
• Assists with collecting money from customers, making change, and recording transactions on customer receipt.
• Obtains customer signature on receipt for deliveries.
• If directed, checks in any money collected during deliveries at the end of the day.
• Collects damaged or out-of-date product from accounts in order to return to warehouse for credit.
• Helps with checking in truck at the end of the day ensuring the inside of truck is clean.
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; meets commitments. Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
• Speaks clearly; responds well to questions; contributes and participates in meetings.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities; welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• Exhibits confidence in self and others
• Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
• Conserves organizational resources.
• Treats people with respect, keep commitments and works with integrity and ethically.
• Follows policies and procedures and completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
• Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and completes work in timely manner.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Is consistently at work and on time; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Follows instructions and responds to management direction; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and retailer gross profit and margin.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Ride along with senior delivery personnel in order to learn routes and delivery procedure
* YOU MUST HAVE A PASSPORT
* CV MUST HAVE CONTACT DETAILS AND PHOTO ATTACHED
* READY FOR DEPLOYMENT WITHIN A WEEK
* INTERVIEWS VIA INVITATION NEXT WEEK
Assist the delivery driver in delivering product to licensed retail…