Database Administrator Jobs in Dammam at Enigma Genomics
Title: Database Administrator
Company: Enigma Genomics
We are looking for A Professional Database Administrator (Full time) will keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
– Duties and Responsibilities
Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
– Requirements · BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
· Proven working experience as a Database Administrator (minimum 1 year).
· Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications.
· Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL.
· Familiarity with google cloud platform
· Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding.
· Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools.
· Familiarity with programming languages API.
· Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dammam: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)