Data Engineer – Azure Jobs in Dubai – UAE at techcarrot FZ LLC
Title: Data Engineer – Azure
Company: techcarrot FZ LLC
Location: Dubai – UAE
Category: Software Development, IT/Tech
– At least 5 years of experience on Azure
– At least 5 years of experience in developing data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases, NoSQL and data warehouse solutions
– Extensive experience providing practical direction within the Azure Native services
– Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using Azure services: ADLS, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Synapse/DW, Azure SQL DB, Event Hub, IOT Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Service, HDInsight, Databricks Azure Data Catalog, Cosmo Db, ML Studio, AI/ML, etc.
– Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Azure and Big Data technologies such as Powershell, C#, Java, Node.js, Python, SQL, ADLS/Blob, Spark/SparkSQL, Databricks, Hive and streaming technologies such as Kafka, EventHub, NiFI etc.
– Well versed in DevSecOps and CI/CD deployments
– Cloud migration methodologies and processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Data Migration Service, SSIS, Event Hub, Kafka, etc.
– Minimum of 5 years of RDBMS experience
– Experience in using Big Data File Formats and compression techniques
– Experience working with Developer tools such as Azure DevOps, Visual Studio Team Server, GitLabs, Jenkins, etc.
– Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
– DP-200 Implementing an Azure Data Solution
– DP-201 Designing an Azure Data Solution
– AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
– DevOps on an Azure platform
– Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on Azure
– IoT, event-driven, microservices, Containers/Kubernetes in the cloud
– Familiarity with the technology stack available in the industry for metadata management: Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM, Lineage, Data Catalog etc.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Proven ability to work independently
Data Engineer, Azure