Data Architect Consultant Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Devoteam
We are looking for a Data Architecture consultant who will support in the Data Architecture activities, which include applying broad technical skills, industry and business acumen, and solution design expertise to provide technical solution recommendations that leverage appropriate technologies, architectures, integrated solutions and offerings in order to address the enterprise business challenges. These include (but are not limited to) all types of integration (Online / Offline) between operational systems and non-operational systems (e.g. Data Warehouse & Operational Data Repository. He/ She will be responsible for designs related to data integration to lead the flow of data & information across the enterprise, also, responsible for the Enterprise Data Architecture Strategy. Participates in Enterprise wide data related strategies including “enterprise data as an asset” strategy and “information management strategy”. He/she will be responsible for implementing agreed governance standards & policies for data integrations.
Responsibilities for Data Architecture consultant :
- Develop & implement the Enterprise Data Architecture policies, procedures and controls covering:
- All sources of the data.
- Data Warehouse & Operational Data.
- Online & offline data integrations.
- Develop, maintains, and communicate the enterprise processes and standard practices related to the design, development, and implementation of solutions and patterns.
- Assist the Data and Information Governance Office in regard to the development, maintenance and auditing activities of data standards, policies, procedures, and processes related to metadata.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects and tasks required to meet the desired level of maturity.
- Responsible to meet the performance according the agreed KPIs
- Serve as a member of the Enterprise’s overall Enterprise Architecture committee
- Responsible for the governance of data movement across the enterprise
- Manage the overall Data Architect Function at the Enterprise level, providing a single point of contact for Data in all sources such as, the Data Warehouse & Operational Data Repository, & integrations, including both online and batch integration
- Help plan and sequence inter-project data dependent activities.
- Help Classifying all data across the enterprise , this include offline reporting data and online operational data
- Manage the relationship with other EDMO department Functions and address their requirements
- Manage all designs related to online & offline data integrations, including (but not limited to), Data Warehouse & Operational Data Repository
- Perform on-going technical assessment of the existing data management environments, representing an Enterprise Data Architect in the Governance Execution Committee
- Provide input & experience in the research & evaluation of tools, technologies, and processes to best fit with existing practices & propose improvements.
- Track and analyze external influences( on potential impact)
- Design the Conceptual Data Model
- Help Identify Business Data Owners
- Linking Data Concepts to data stores
- Responsible for the overall data modelling and integration with business processes.
- Liaison with business processes, technologies and other data management functions.
- Responsible for the semantic reporting layers and data.
- Responsible for the delivery of enterprise data architecture framework and the integration of the data across systems and processes.
- Responsible for the implementation of legal and regulatory requirements and processes in relation to data retention.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Clinic
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Information Management System or Computer Science with preferably Master degree in MIS
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Medical Clinic