Cyber Security Analyst Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Ignite Search & Selection
Title: Cyber Security Analyst
Company: Ignite Search & Selection
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: IT/Tech, Engineering
• Computer Science Degree, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering.
• Good knowledge of IT security best practices, common attack types, and detection/prevention methods
• Demonstrable experience in analyzing and interpreting system, security, and application logs
• Knowledge of the type of events that both Firewalls, IDS/IPS, and other security-related devices produce
• Experience in using SIEM tools such as Splunk, Log Rhythm, Qradar, Alien Vault, Nitro
• TCP/IP knowledge, networking, and security product experience
• Knowledge of Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE ATT&CK frameworks
• Possible attack activities, such as scans, man in the middle, sniffing, DoS, DDoS, etc. and possible abnormal activities, such as worms, Trojans, viruses, etc.
• CCNA, CISSP, GCA, GCIA, GCIH, CEH certification would be preferable
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• A motivated, self-managed, individual who can demonstrate above average analytical skills and work professionally with peers and customers even under pressure
• Very good communication skills
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well with others
• The ability to speak and write in English is required;
Arabic is preferred About the Company Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite’s team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering. We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.