Cyber security Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Visions International
– Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
– Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
– Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
– Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
– Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
– Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
– Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
– Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
– Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– System administration
– Network security
– Problem solving
– Information security policies
– On-call network troubleshooting
– Firewall administration
– Network protocols
– Routers, hubs, and switches
– Informing others
– Process improvement
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
Company: Visions International
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Business Support Services