Customer Success Manager – Cisco- Riyadh Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Logicom Distribution
Job OverviewThis job is for a dedicated Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM) responsible for the post-sales adoption and consultancy of Cisco Software solutions. The CSM will be responsible for driving adoption of Cisco technologies, identify growth opportunities to expand Cisco’s footprint while demonstrating the value and benefit of these results to Logicom’s Partner and/or their customers.Key to success are the cross-functional relationships that the person will develop and maintain within the Cisco team, the partners and various other stakeholders. Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the complete partner lifecycle of onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal.
- Strive to continually drive faster “time to value” and improve overall experience for our 2T partners and their customers.
- Understand and have the ability to translate technical challenges and requirements.
- Understand customer’s objectives and how they translate to outcomes.
- Deliver Customer Success plans to partners based on agreed KPIs.
- Ensure proper delivery, onboarding and adoption of products and services, conduct ongoing operational reviews.
- Drive revenue growth through adoption and identify opportunities for upsell and cross sell.
- Position CX as a differentiator to channel partners through CX Sales enablement
- Assist internal or partner sales team in positioning Cisco CX as part of an RFP response
- Travel to partners to strengthen relationships, conduct gap analysis, report on usage and lead value driven discussions.
- Partner with customers to advise on best practices of CX practice build and outcomes.
- Traveling might be required.
Qualifications and Skills
- College or University graduate Computer Science, Engineering or other similar degree is desired.
- A minimum 3-5 years’ experience in consultative customer facing role, ideally with a System Integrator, Tech or SaaS based company with technical hands-on experience.
- Previous experience in a customer, services partner or vendor desirable.
- Familiar with Cisco IT solution offerings and the value that CX can offer
- Cisco CSM, Cisco CCNA or Cisco CCNP or other Cisco Certifications (or equivalent) is desirable – You will have a desire to further your skillset through supported/self-learning and through industry certifications/exams.
- Strategic thinker, account management, and strong commitment to customer success.
- Proven team player and willingness to work closely with cross-functional partners.
- Fluent in English (Oral / Verbal), Arabic is a plus
RemunerationAn attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience. Equal Employment OpportunityLogicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate. We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received. Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Logicom Distribution
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: IT Services