Customer Service Advisor Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Itec Skills and Employment
Title: Customer Service Advisor
Company: Itec Skills and Employment
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Customer Service/Help Desk, Engineering
Itec Skills and Employment was established over 30 years ago to meet emerging skills gaps; today we have grown to become one of Wales’s largest and highest performing training provider. Working pan Wales, we support over 1000 employers and 5,000+ learners every year through a range of training and employment services. Our success has been built around the recruitment of talented people working to a consistent set of core values.
Customer Service Advisor We are looking for a motivated individual to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the company by providing outstanding customer service to all provisions across Itec. Salary: £17,290 Base
Itec House, Cardiff
Full time, permanent
Monday to Friday What are the core responsibilities of this role?
• Responsible for obtaining relevant customer information through appropriate communication channels. Using appropriate techniques to fully understand the customer’s wants and needs and to verify understanding with the customer. Being the first point of contact to customers on the provision referrals
• Responsible for using in-depth knowledge of Itec products, services, processes and systems.
• Working in partnership daily with internal and external teams to discuss individual customers wishing to join the provision.
• Coordination of all the eligibility documentation, registration, certification, and compliance for all customers.
• To be the main point of contact for the customer through the welcome process and before they start officially on any provision.
• Managing the in-work support process, tracking process and mentoring calls for each participant. Support teams regarding customer who fail to attend.
• Meeting Key Performance Indicators in relation to your role
• Updating information digitally in a timely manner.
• Responsible for dealing with complaints and queries in a timely, professional, and effective manner.
• To support with audit preparation on a regular basis
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants? Essential
• Customer Service experience
• Previous experience of working in a target driven environment.
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
• Good Organisational skills
• IT literate Desirable
• Experience with in the training industry
• Qualified or with the potential and willingness to work towards, NVQ Customer Service or Business Administration L2 or equivalent
• Information Advice Guidance IAG Qualification
• Ability to speak Welsh Employee Ownership Trust Itec is an employee owned organisation. Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work. Employee Ownership Trust is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria.
As an Employee Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Life Assurance
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Eyesight care scheme
• Gym Membership
• NUS discount card
• Cycle to work scheme
• Travel expenses and business mileage
• Being an…