Customer Service Advisor – English & Hindi speaker Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Concentrix
Title: Customer Service Advisor – English & Hindi speaker
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Per diem
Category: Customer Service/Help Desk
• Receive in-bound calls from customers, prospects and non-customers while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call and quality of call.
• Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate
• Identify and maximize selling and cross-selling opportunities.
• Identify customer problems and offer appropriate solutions.
• Continuous learning to keep up-to-date with changes and developments to products, services, and procedures.
• Participate in Outbound calling programs and other projects and activities when required.
• Handling projects and tasks whenever required and asked by the management.
• Perform customer transactions accurately and in an efficient manner.
Education, Skills and
• 0-4 years’ customer service experience preferably telephonic.
• A bilingual fluent English and Hindi / Urdu speaker (ability to read, listen and speak needed).
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Competent use of PC, must be good at MS Excel formulas.
• Graduate preferred in any stream and above. A combination of education and experience may be substituted and/or considered in lieu of the bachelor’s degree.
• Cheerful personality, always with a smile.
• Empathetic, patient and courteous in approach.
• Pleasant telephone etiquette and someone who loves to speak over the phone.
• Presentable with a positive, proactive and professional approach.
• Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment.
• Results driven, enthusiastic, attention to detail and dependable – someone who is eagerly looking to learn the tricks of the trade for their future.
• Open to work – 8 hours a day, 6 days a week (On Holidays / Friday & Saturdays) / in all shifts, as per department requirements & overtime (as necessary) and be ready to be molded for a suitable role internally, as time progresses.
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.