Customer Service Administrator/Arabic speaker Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Lloyd’s Register
Title: Customer Service Administrator/Arabic speaker
Company: Lloyd’s Register
Location: Dubai – UAE
Category: Customer Service/Help Desk, Language/Bilingual
Position: Customer Service Administrator (Arabic speaker only)
Lloyd’s Register (LR) is a global engineering, technical and business services organisation wholly owned by the Lloyd’s Register Foundation, a UK charity dedicated to research and education in science and engineering. Founded in 1760 as a marine classification society, LR now operates across many industry sectors like Energy and Management Systems, with over 9,000 employees based in 78 countries. We are helping businesses around the world to improve the safety, reliability, and performance of their assets as they tackle some of the largest and most complex challenges in the commercial world.
We are now looking to recruit an arabic speaking ‘Customer Service Administrator’ on a temporary basis for an ongoing business transformation project for our Management Systems business. Based in our Dubai office in UAE and reporting to the Area Customer Service Manager, you will be supporting the team by undertaking a range of administrative activities for internal and external Clients.
[Please be informed that this is a fixed-term contract for 3 months initially, and maybe extendable as per business requirements]
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Support various tasks for data entry, clean-up, and migration for the transformation project.
• Manage filing and document archiving
• Prepare certificates, ensuring accuracy, quality and consistency
• Manage the reminder/diary system to ensure prompt follow up on queries, overdue works and outstanding information from internal and external Clients
• Record incoming and outgoing work packages
• Assist in follow up and signing of certificate renewal contracts.
• Assist in preparation of Arabic certificates.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates meeting most of the role requirements outlined below:
• Have a bachelor degree or equivalent
• Should be on fathers/spouse residence visa sponsorship in UAE, and able to join us immediately. Lloyd’s Register will be able to process a suitable labour card for the selected candidate
• Strong oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English
• Have at least 1-3 years of relevant administrative experience preferably in the Middle East
• Proficient in using all MS Office applications
• Able to demonstrate strong planning, organisation, multitasking and time management skills