Customer Experience and Loyalty Manager Job in Doha, Qatar at The Blue Group
The Customer Experience and Loyalty Manager is responsible for managing and driving customer and marketresearch to understand customer needs to effectively predict and interpret the customers’ behaviors. Optimizemarketing communications activity and work towards enhancement of revenue per customer.
- Develop the sectional goals, budgets and KPIs in line with the overall departmental objectives.
- Develop section policies, processes, and procedures to effectively deliver on the section policies and ensure they are reviewed and updated to reflect the ongoing protocols and practices.
- Develop appropriate controls to monitor adherence to section policies and procedures and report variances as applicable.
- Monitor and control expenditure against approved budget and reconcile budget variances to ensure on-target performance against budgets.
- Plan manpower requirements to ensure that there are adequate resources to fulfil the sectional objectives for the year.
- Build reports and data insights using a variety of software data analytical tools.
- Benchmark the brand performance against the market and key competition.
- Provide analysis across all campaign marketing channels through statistical analysis.
- Create regular dashboards by customer modelling and profiling and present them to the General Manager
- Conduct customer analysis and segmentation of multichannel customers.
- Act as a data champion, ensuring that data is considered at all stages of customer-facing projects.
- Support the development of business cases with analysis and forecasting of customer behavior and revenue impact.
- Create and test predictive models to optimize online marketing.
- Devise the necessary tools and methods to monitor and predict customer behaviors.
- Identify the research requirements by liaising with the Category Managers.
- Ensure that the CRM database is maintained and kept updated.
- Maintain and continuously work towards improving the CRM of TBG.
- Build and maintain relationships with third party research agencies.
- Perform any other duty, within a reasonable professional boundary, as assigned by the Head of Customer Engagement from time to time.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in management with specialization in marketing, PR, communications or equivalent
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience with a minimum of 4 years in research and customer insight preferably in the GCC
- Exposure to retail industry including sports brands
Job Specific Skills:
- Confidence in applying a range of statistical techniques to analyze data, create complex
- behavioral analysis, customer segmentations & profiles
- Drive for achievement and passionate about the customer
- Strong research and analytical skills with a strategic mind-set
- Team building and management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Articulate and confident standing up and delivering to large audiences
- Assertive and able to challenge objectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of customer segmentation techniques
- Arabic skills are an added advantage
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale; Fashion & Apparel; Sporting Goods
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: The Blue Group
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale; Fashion & Apparel; Sporting Goods