CRM Analytics Lead Job at Michael Page
As the CRM Analytics Lead, will play a critical role in developing and recommending data driven insights that help enhance the customer experience journey and life cycle, augment marketing initiatives and identify new potential revenue generating market segments or plugins.
You will additionally be responsible for optimising the customer data and analytics technologies and tools within the business with a focus on improving overall data quality.
A global technology solutions provider supporting organisations in the digital and marketing space through the development of innovative, revenue generating, in-house products.
* Identify trends, assessing response to different campaigns and provide valuable insight into customers’ behavior and preferences.
* Draw on data to develop recommendations on how to improve internal processes and take advantage of opportunities such as performance analysis and consumer insights.
* Work in collaboration with the Product, UX & UI and Sales teams to brainstorm tailored revenue generating solutions and lead generation activities.
* Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously to enable the effective management of internal and external relationships globally.
* Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, as well as able to communicate quantitative information in a clear and informative manner.
* Attractive tax-free salary and family benefits. Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East.
* Degree educated in Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or related field.
* 7 years’ experience with at least 4 years in a CRM or Performance analytics space in the region.
* Strong track record of successful stakeholder management – must have experience in building and promoting a data-driven environment.
* Must have experience working within a tech-driven environment.
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: UAE
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.