Credit Manager Job at Robert Half
Our client is a listed multinational business in the manufacturing industry based in Dubai.
They are currently looking for the business-critical role of Credit Manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience from a MNC to head up the Credit team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Presiding over the credit worthiness of prospective and the existing portfolio of customers in accordance with corporate policies and risk management strategy
* Oversight of the debt collection process and where appropriate the collection of customer debts as they fall due.
* Where debts cannot be collected through normal credit control activities, instigate and control the litigation process.
* Responsible for the monitoring of debt in dispute and the timely resolution of disputed items.
* Calculation of the provision for doubtful debts to ensure the asset is correctly stated in the financial statements.
* Responsible for meeting Group and statutory reporting deadlines
* Input to and the implementation of finance and business strategies to promote sustainable year on year profitability growth.
* Responsible for the optimisation of the working capital in accounts receivable of the business with a view to continuous process improvements.
* Maintain an acceptable level of credit risk management as dictated by the region’s credit policy.
* Analyse all credit applications to determine terms of sale, credit limits and risk levels.
* Review customer accounts on a regular basis to ensure continued compliance with the region’s credit policy.
* Review annually key customer accounts to re-establish lines of credit and terms of sale.
* Maintain, monitor and pursue all Lien and Bond rights to protect the Client’s investment in the region.
Knowledge and Experience
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar Managerial role in a manufacturing industry.
* Essential with experience from a large MNC
* GCC experience is required.
* Essential to have used ERP systems such as SAP/ORACLE
* Ability to limit debtors and drive the implementation of organisational Credit Control policy.
* Strong administrative, analytical, procedural and organisational skills.
* Ability to deal with difficult customers and build relationships at all levels.
* A commercially driven and analytical approach to business??
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Capable of motivating and leading a team
Salary & Benefits
* Around 25,000 – 28,000 k AED per month (basic and allowances) depending on experience
Company: Robert Half
Company Location: UAE
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.