Credit Analyst Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Morgan Stanley
Title: Credit Analyst
Company: Morgan Stanley
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Are you looking for an opportunity to do meaningful, intellectually stimulating work in the field of finance? Do you want to take part in legitimate decision-making, rather than just performing repetitive processes? As a Credit Analyst you will have the unrivalled opportunity to learn the skillset of financial analysis in an investment banking setting, across the Corporates, Financial Institutions and Investment Management sectors.
– A competitive benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
– Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
– Extensive training both in classroom, and on the job from seasoned professionals,
with additional access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
– Exposure to some of the most high profile companies globally as well as the full suite
of financial products that Morgan Stanley deals in
– Young, dynamic, and vibrant culture centered on diversity and inclusion
– Understand the business, analyze the financial statements, investor presentations, and assess the credit risk profile of Morgan Stanley’s counterparties to serve as the basis for informed risk management decisions,
– Conduct counterparty / borrower specific and industry level research to identify key factors impacting client performance,
– Take part in the lending and/or trading activities of Morgan Stanley preparing
proposals serving as the basis for credit decisions,
– Write credit reviews to to present your analysis and explain the conclusions
formulated on its basis, which are presented for discussion with both colleagues and senior management,
– Participate in projects touching on multiple aspects of risk management with a focus on credit,
– Obtain specialised industry knowledge working in:
o Either the Investment Management (Regulated and Non-Regulated Funds),
o Financial Institutions (Banks and Insurance Companies) teams or
o One of 8 Corporate teams dedicated to diverse segments of business from
Automotive, through Healthcare, Media & Telecommunications to Industrials.
-Bachelor’s or higher degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Public Policy or similar fields
-Knowledge of financial and accounting concepts
-Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with high attention to detail
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an aptitude to formulate and express opinions with clarity
-Commitment to teamwork
Team Profile:The Credit Risk Team in Budapest, comprised of more than 100 professionals, is one of the key lines of defence for Morgan Stanley’s balance sheet. The team ensures that credit ratings, limits, and other attributes are accurate and up to date for Morgan Stanley’s corporate lending and derivatives trading business lines, while also participating in the preparation of proposals for the extension of credit.
About us:Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality.
There are various employee …