Cost Control Manager Jobs in Ajman at Lootah Group of Companies
Title: Cost Control Manager
Company: Lootah Group of Companies
Track, analyse, and control costs associated with a project. This will entail forecasting expenditures, planning budgets, classifying costs by type, tracking man-hours allocated to a project, verifying supplier invoices, and managing change events that impact the budget.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Manage projects budgets
· Preparation of a Budgeting and Cost Management Plan
· Preparation of a Budget Estimate and updates thereof for approval by the Client of construction costs.
· Monitor projected expenditure against allowances made in the approved Budget Estimate and escalate red flags.
· Preparation and submission of Project cash flow forecasts and monthly updates thereof at the completion of each design and tender documentation stage
· Provide cost advice during the final development of the design, including cost comparisons reviews of alternative design or construction solutions.
· Follow up of all contractual issues and monitor their cost impact.
Requirements and skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar managerial position
· Strategic orientation
· Strong analytic and numerical skills
· UAE experience in construction field is a MUST
· Proficient with industry-standard cost management
· Excellent command of English
· Willingness to commute/relocate to job location
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Ajman: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)