Cost Analyst Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Coordinate with management to ensure cost forecasting reports are consistently checked and applied.
- Monitor and document actual and estimate reports.
- Stay up-to-date on operation budgets and project spending.
- Examine data to help with reducing cost in all operations.
- Contribute in developing yearly operation plans, budgets, and estimating new product costs, including economic analysis.
- Give suggestions for money-saving strategies.
- Construct, validate and monitor data accumulation for financial reporting
- Provide cost analysis results to assist senior management in decision making or other financial initiatives.
- Perform variance analysis between actual and standard costs.
- Monitor, analyze and report on inventory valuation, production and various other costs.
- Provide productivity analysis.
- Review and analyze product margins
- Review reporting for trends and investigate abnormalities
- Perform other related duties as required to meet the goals and objectives of the company
Required Education:Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related filed
Required Experience:3 years of proven cost analyst in a manufacturing plant, ERP system experience is preferred
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Accounting, Finance or related field
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Industrial Production