Cost Accountant Jobs in Riyadh at Al-AshouryIndustry
Title: Cost Accountant
Direct message the job poster from Al-AshouryIndustry
IT Support supervisor at Al-Ashoury Industry
For steel industry field / steel structure, poles & telecom towers.
We are searching for a well-organized self-starter with great attention to detail to Join our team as the new cost accountant.
We are searching for an innovative, deadline-driven cost accountant to join our Team.
· Cost Accountant provides cost reporting, and analysis for Corporate and/or Manufacturing functions.
· Ensure accurate recording of expenses by analyzing spending to identify trends and ensuring management understand and take proper actions to have spending under control.
· Work with Manufacturing team to ensure the accuracy of Bill of Materials.
· Ensure that costs for the company’s products and services are allocated
· Maintain cost flows, ABC structure, collection procedures and business rules to ensure consistent accounting records.
· Proper variance analysis for expenditures.
· Proper variance analysis and calculation on Inventory Standard Cost, Actual Cost and LCoM (PCE – Product Cost Estimate).
· Provides support and validation for completion of annual budget.
· Provides Financial Support to analyze alternatives for contracts and provides inputs to determine best economic options.
· Coordinate forecasting process with management and validate data provided by them.
· Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
· Ensure proper recording of accruals to assure spending is current.
· Ensure Internal Control for expense recording.
· Provide support for capital vs. expense determination.
· Support business on benchmark, cost studies, etc.
· Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count work process.
· Help businesses by overseeing and analyzing cost expenditures and purchases within the organization. Review services and goods, record data, and make recommendations about cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options.
· Support AD (Anti-Dumping) work process by providing finance acumen/analysis and reports.
Education and Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s in finance, Accounting or related Field.
At least 6 years of experience in Cost Accounting roles.
Previous experience of budgeting and forecasting for a large cost base, of standard month end accounting process for a multi-site business and managing multiple stakeholders at a senior level
Previous experience in a steel structure, Pols & cable try industries
Language: fluent English (writing and speaking)