Corporate Relations Manager Jobs in Dubai – UAE at GEMS Education
Title: Corporate Relations Manager
Company: GEMS Education
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Marketing/PR, Management
About the Role Job
To support the Manager – Enrolments & Marketing (EMM) to achieve enrolment targets and to collaborate with in-house teams and other GEMS entities. The GEMS Corporate Relations Manager will ensure high service standards and brand awareness are met in all aspects of customer relations. He/she is responsible for the development of sales opportunities and client relations for the assigned schools. Key Accountabilities:
• Develop and build a lead generation plan and business opportunities to meet or exceed monthly enrolments targets.
• Seek out and target new customers and sales opportunities to secure new enrolments.
• Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by collaborating with them and understanding their needs.
• Develop the pipeline for new business coming into the community to ensure enrolment GEMS Schools. This requires a thorough knowledge of the marketplace and of the company’s competitors.
• Maintain and expand the database of prospects for the organisation including relocation agents, HR, Real Estate & Developers, Government, Corporate clients, Embassy and Business Councils.
• Organise and implement all levels of prospecting including proposal development and presentation, contract agreement and customer relations.
• Present sales reports to monitor performance of sales strategy.
• Work with schools to monitor, respond and engage positively amongst all social media communities and audiences to generate lead and enrolments for GEMS schools.
• Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
• Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical workday, where the tasks require additional commitment.
• Perform other duties as requested by direct & dotted reporting line managers / supervisors.
• Associate degree or higher with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years working in a similar role and successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets About Your Benefits About GEMS Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS
Educationbegan in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
About Application Process If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
1. Resume/CV 2. Passport-size photograph Important Note : GEMS
Educationis committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. Applicants will be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment.