Coordinator Job at Michael Page
Our client is a leading service provider with a global reach. They are looking to hire an experienced Personnel Coordinator for their office in Abu Dhabi.
Our client is a leading service provider with a global reach. They are looking to expand their support team and have introduced a new position of a Personnel Coordinator.
The Personnel Coordinator will have a variety of responsibilities:
* Manage end to end relocation/logistics of offshore candidates from India/Philippines or other Asian subcontinent countries to Saudi Arabia
* The role reports directly into the Chief of Operations
* Paperwork will have to be prepared and presented to the COO
* Work alongside and coordinate with other coordinators to ensure smooth operations
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive medical insurance and annual flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personnel Coordinator to further progress their career with a global service provider.
The successful candidate for the role of a Personnel Coordinator:
* A minimum of 2 years of experience with Mobilization
* Preferably experienced in the Marine/Offshore/Cruise ship industry
* Experienced and updated with changes in travel or logistics laws due to the pandemic
* Effective communication and organisational skills
* Ability to work proactively and take on responsibilities
* Ability to work under pressure
* Possess basic Excel and Word skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: UAE
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.