Control & BMS Engineer Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Acuative WLL
A Control & BMS Engineer with qualified experience to conduct design review, material installation and site supervision and perform quality inspections forthe control & BMS aspects of a major rectification and upgrade program for buildings. This position requires an individual who is competent in the design, execution, testing and commissioning of various control & BMS systems to ensure the correct implementation of the design criteria, codes and standards across the project life cycle.
Scope of Work
- Perform design review of design packages and material specifications based on the designated code, standards and project requirements.
- Review of shop drawings and as-built drawings and coordinate with different trades and disciplines.
- Perform site supervision, inspection and monitoring the day-to-day project progress of all control & BMS work under the project scope.
- Perform quality assurance inspections to identify nonconforming work and issue periodic reports.
- Respond to the contractor requests of inspection, technical query’s, site clarifications and coordinate with the project management team to issue a field directive as necessary. • Check quantities and percentage of work completed to date to ensure the calculation accuracy.
- Coordinate all control & BMS design issues under the project scope internally with the project management team and externally with the contractors for resolution.
- Assist in making technical decisions regarding control & BMS systems issues. • Assist with control & BMS system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed. • Provide technical knowledge and experience in the operation of control & BMS distribution systems.
- Commission and startup and adjustment of control & BMS system and components. • Investigate and resolves complaints and reports of code violations.
- Monitor work flows and schedules.
- Coordinate and record the deficiencies and the means of rectifications by photographing the before and after.
- Maintain records and report on daily basis.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of his/her position.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Instrumentation & Control Engineering or related field.
Company: Acuative WLL
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Business Support Services