Contracts Engineer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Aldelia
Title: Contracts Engineer
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time, Temporary, Contract
Category: Oil & Gas Industry, Engineering
Position: Contracts Engineer – Short term
Start: ASAP Duration: 6 months Status:
• Responsible for all departmental commercial activities including the tendering procedures, change management, contract preparation, negotiation of terms and conditions and providing practical commercial solutions to any claims or disputes.
• Advise user departments in relation to contract process management to ensure all commercial activities are carried out in line with the company contracting guidelines.
• Lead the technical team in the preparation of sourcing strategy, tender board memos and post contract performance reviews.
• Relevant Bachelor of Science degree.
• 5+ years’ tendering, contracts and administration experience in oil and gas operations or similar industry, or in local commercial law.
• Working experience with Oracle or similar major Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
• Firm negotiator with good knowledge of contract laws and industry practices especially in relation to oil and gas contract terms and conditions.
• Good understanding of contract and legal terms.
• Sound commercial and technical knowledge.
• Highly effective interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written English communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.