Contract Advisor I Job in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia at YASREF
1. Assist in contract drafting and review all contract modifications and proposals for completeness, compliance and accuracy.
2. Provide support in outsourced services issues, and maintain a problem log for future vendor evaluation.
3. Assist in recording and monitoring vendors’ performance and quality of provided service, and report any issues.
4. Ensure the validity of the required bank guarantees and insurance policies for all assigned contracts, after verifying the contract requirements.
5. Support in the processing of purchase requisition’s, proposal request, bid evaluation and awarding of contracts for services and works.
6. Contact suppliers and vendors if the validity of the required bank guarantees and insurance policies do not meet the requirements and report back to seniors.
7. Assist in the evaluation of claims received from contractors, to establish their justification and validity of amount and time extension claimed.
8. Verify products upon delivery and check the accuracy of the order.
9. Participate in bid slate development through solicitation of interest and prequalification.
10. Maintain records of contract for future use.
11. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the contracts Division Head
* Experience from (0 to 3) years
1. Transportation and Logistics Management
2. Purchasing Techniques.
3. Cost Analysis.
4. Vendor and Contract Management.
5. Supply Chain Process Optimization.
6. Spare Parts Cataloguing and Standardization.
7. Crude Procurement and Product Export.
8. Warehouse and Logistic Operations.
- Job Location
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering.
Company Location: Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Oil & Gas