CONTRACT ADMIN ASSISTANT Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Parsons International Limited
Ready to put your contracts and commercial skills to work with departments and teams that change the fabric of our community? Would you enjoy assisting top level department managers helping to keep projects running on task? Parsons is now hiring an Contracts Administrative Assistant for our rapidly expanding team. Parsons extensive experience, combined with your attention to detail and willingness to work hard, will propel your career forward.
We need our Contracts Admin at this level to gather statistics and general data; process invoices, reviews and combines this information into established reports for use within and outside the unit. In this role you will perform various administrative, clerical, data collection, data entry, and report writing tasks specific to assigned project or work group. Most assignments require familiarity with standard Company processes and good PC skills.
- Gathers statistics and general data; reviews and combines this information into established reports for use within and outside the unit. May develop new reports or revise existing reports, as directed. Such reports may be in spreadsheet or graphical formats, or narrative-style word processing. May be responsible for verifying data gathered, such as matching supplier invoices against file copies. Distributes reports as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Reviews time reports to verify accuracy of hours worked and Job#/WBS charges. Follows up to ensure timely processing of corrections.
- Maintains employee directory and related data pertaining to employees assigned to the unit, including company resumes. Tracks paid-time-off hours charged and maintains schedule of future hours to be taken.
- Originates correspondence and reports not requiring the personal attention of immediate supervisor. Answers telephone, taking and relaying messages. Receives, sorts, and distributes mail.
- May establish and maintain records of equipment, including a log of equipment service dates. May initiate requests for service.
- May obtain basic data for completion of the unit’s overhead budget and prepare associated recurring reports. May produce preliminary reconciliation as appropriate.
- May coordinate physical space requirements for the assigned unit. Initiates requests for PCs and telephones, and updates Corporate Directory as appropriate.
- May work closely with immediate supervisor in tracking timeliness of performance appraisals and preparing documents related to personnel actions.
- May periodically prepare an occupancy report by project or gather information to complete staffing reports for the unit and/or several projects, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy