Content Marketing Specialist Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Professional Recruitment
Responsible for creating and maintaining quarterly and monthly content plans and publish content that achieves brand objectives, commercial goals and delight our guests.
• Collaborate with commercial marketing, creative and copy writing teams to plan, develop online and offline content that is aligned with brand strategy, strategic positioning, and marketing objectives & targets.
• Develop a cross-platform content roll out strategy, execution plan and publish the content on various channels with the purpose to achieve brand vision, business objectives.
• Identify content projects’ overall content requirements and prospective content sources.
• Plan and organize the wider business calendar, working very closely with various business stakeholders, and ensure the implementation of all content and plans to the stated goals.
• Manages all content creation, revision, and retention across multiple platforms.
• Develop creative solutions for content presentation, management, workflow, and maintenance.
• Oversee the content production team’s creation of the ideas generated and oversea the implementation of all content.
• Proofread, and improve content writers’ content, and ensure that all content is consistent with our brand image and its optimized according to SEO’s best practices.
• Analyze and monitor website traffic and guest engagement, social media traffic and engagement using a variety of tools and optimize content to maximize its efficiency and effectiveness.
• Manage content distribution to online and offline channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
• Research and stay up to date with developments and generate with the latest innovations and best content practices and generate new ideas to engage audience’s attention.
• Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor’s content to ensure is always in the lead from a content, business, and brand perspective.
• Ensure content compliance with various local and internal laws and regulations (e.g. MOC and MOH guidelines, local and international copyright, and data protection regulations)
Company: Professional Recruitment
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Marketing