Construction Manager – Landscape (FE-CONS) Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Landscaping project managers often oversee a team working on a design project, and their duties further involve budgeting, cost projections, consulting with clients, training staff, and adhering to a project’s goals.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervising construction projects carried out by landscape architects
- Advising on planning applications and public enquiries.
- Closely supervise day to day activities of landscape work frequency and staff
- Understand the site requirements to develop and upgrade the maintenance and irrigation schedules and frequencies.
- Carry out site visit, inspections and implement the necessary actions on the ground and documentations.
- Assess the performance of the staff, assigned tasks and implemented work plans.
- Supervise the usages of machineries and coordinate with store for any rectification works required.
- Closely oversees day to day activities of landscape employees
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide clear direction to contractors and vendors performing services for the company.
- Maintain the overall upkeep and presentation of the property
- Reviews landscaping plan and implements the landscape construction plan. To ensure subcon manpower deployment is as per contract and plan.
- Coordinate with Manager in regards to daily operations and schedule and plan daily landscaping activities
- Follow HSE rules and regulations
- Assessing landscapes and their eco-systems
- Advising on the impact of proposed changes to land use
- Meeting communities and involving others in managing public spaces
- Producing plans and reports on landscape preservation
- Devising management and maintenance plans, to ensure spaces are preserved for future use
- Advising others on the long-term care and development of a landscape
- Drawing up contracts and overseeing contractors
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Civil Engineering