Construction Manager – Infrastructure (FE-CONS) Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
- Coordinating with the Supervision Consultant team to ensure timely Design Deliverables are delivered on time.
- Ensure Consultant Engineering and Construction team are working in close coordination for timely availability of material approval and design drawings.
- To ensure project management activities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating and motivating the team at every stage of the project.
- To monitor the Contractor’s information request (RFI) and Confirmation of verbal instructions (CVI) are timely responded by the Supervision Consultant/Engineer.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly and monthly reports and review of the same to identify and control the bottlenecks during the construction.
- Management of Project coordination meeting, Team meeting (technical/ progress/preconstruction/ week look ahead) are conducted efficiently and effectively to ensure that all the Project key issues are discussed and closed-out on a priority basis.
- Manage various deliverables over different stages of a project by coordination with Supervision Consultants and Contractors team.
- Prepare the project study and scope of works for the new projects and maintenance contract prior to the submission to the Contract & Procurement Department.
- Life cycle management and utility asset modification.
- Contract management, engineering management, construction management and project management Active engagement to obtain project procurement approval, project budget & project scope change approval and present monthly project construction progress updates.
- Main works include but not limited to short and long term infrastructure strategic planning, networks designing, business/commercial plans analysis, project’s financial allocations, design reviews, and value engineering.
- Assisted in the preparation or modification of method statements, reports, as-built plans, construction schedules, permits and shop drawings for the project.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Review and comment on Tender Documents (from an MEP view) including Bills of Quantities, Value Engineering.
- Coordination and preparation of the technical and commercial tender.
- Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine the scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Responsible for the implementation and commissioning of all the master community infrastructure services that includes all utilities such as roads, substations and electrical distribution, water networks, landscaping, signage and street lighting.
- Review, check & audit all technical & commercial evaluation reports prior to award of contracts against construction tenders. Recommend selection of contractors & vendors meeting specifications, cost and time requirements.
- Overall responsibility of operation works for infrastructure/utilities projects. Monitor work with Consultants, & contractors to review the as-built drawings and resolve all related issues for smooth operation of works.
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Civil Engineering or related
Company: Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Civil Engineering