Construction Manager (Earthworks) – RAK, UAE Job at Big Fish Recruitment
A client in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE is looking to hire for a Construction Manager – Earthworks. They would prefer candidates from Main-contractors in the UAE and worked on roads/infrastructure projects.
• Manage and/or coordinate Company personnel and resources for the project(s);
• Oversee performance of the earthworks scope on the project including, project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems;
• Work with the Superintendent and Project Engineer on a 12 – 24 month planning horizon to ensure that all resources are procured in a timely and cost effective manner;
• Coordinate with the Engineering Manager to ensure that engineering plans are developed and approved in advance of the work;
• Guide the Projects Control Engineer on the development of the CPM schedule as it relates to civil and earthworks operations;
• Ensure that the team adheres to all cost control processes;
• Oversee and administer all commercial aspects of the project ensuring strict compliance with the budget provisions and project particulars;
• Drive and spearhead change management, if and when required to develop cost estimates for the performance of extra work and changed conditions;
• Prepare trade contracts and bid packages in conjunction with the Procurement and Contract Section, if and when required, as well as provide feedback for evaluation purposes;
• Liaise with the Logistics Department in matters relating to machinery servicing, fueling, operations and other logistics matters;
• Maintain relationships with the public;
• Attend and lead project meetings, including progress, coordination, schedule and cost;
• Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications;
• Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Superintendent;
• Set-up QAQC procedures and conduct quality inspections;
• Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others and enforce IFE program on projects.
-Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineer
-At least 10 years experience in Construction project management and from a Main -Contractor background.
-Must have dealt with roads, highways or infrastructure projects which has earthworks.
-Currently in UAE
-Willing to relocate/work in RAK, UAE
Company: Big Fish Recruitment
Company Location: Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
About Big Fish Recruitment