Computer Engineer Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Acuative WLL
– Perform periodic hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
– Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all staff members.
– Oversee the company’s cloud storage accounts to guarantee they’re protected and secure.
– Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards.
– Ensure existing computer equipment are up-to-date.
– Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units.
– Draft new computer equipment blueprints and present them to management.
– Plan and manage the production of computer hardware equipment.
– Develop and install software systems.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or a relevant field.
– Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– A creative thinker with good analytical abilities.
– Proficient in problem-solving.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Acuative WLL
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Business Support Services