Computer Aided Design Engineer Jobs in Dubai at Edari
Title: Computer Aided Design Engineer
We are looking to hire a CAD Engineer who will be providing assistance to the Senior Architect – Fitout Desing to produce accurate drawings.
Ability to prepare multi-disciplinary Fitout design drawings to enable tendering and contractor works execution.
Can interpret engineering and architectural instructions and technical notes for accurate design drawings, for our client – a leading semi-government organization in Dubai, UAE
This position is initially a contract of 10 months, which is renewable based on performance.
· Produce drawings based on creative and technical direction from concept ideas to communicate, inform and involve multiple stakeholders.
· Update layout drawings to reflect recent changes.
· Read and understand Architectural, Mechanical & Structural Drawings to demonstrate initiative for ideas and conceptual drawings.
· Support the team in translating the concept/schematic layout into CAD.
· Ability to take AutoCAD & GIS files and enhance the visual quality of image.
· Work with high consistency and accuracy with a keen eye for detail.
· Adhere to the drafting standards of AutoCAD.
· Assist the team in periodic administration and presentation of data with the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint tools.
· Minimum 3-5 years experience in Mechanical design.
· Proficient in 2D and 3D AutoCAD, with experience in BIM & Revit an advantage.
· Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering or Architecture.
· Knowledge of MEP services, Architectural and Civil Engineering.
· Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines.
· Excellent knowledge of professional engineering standards.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent visual, written, and verbal skills.
Preference will be given to candidates available immediately or a maximum of 30 days after accepting the offer.
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to work in the United Arab Emirates. Please apply with your resume and remember to provide us with your contact details.
We will review your job application within 7 working days. Should your profile fit the requirements of the role a consultant from Edari will be in touch with you to get a deeper understanding of your profile, to discuss the role in more detail and potential next steps