Company Secretary Jobs in Dubai at Venture Search
Title: Company Secretary
Company: Venture Search
Venture Search is partnered with an international Financial Institution hiring for a Company Secretary in their Dubai office.
This position will report to the Global Head of Legal. However, we are not looking for a qualified lawyer, but for someone with extensive experience in governance and secretarial tasks, as well as an individual who can drive the company’s governance culture in board meetings and committees within the Group.
Purpose of the role:
Group Company Secretary will assist with all Group corporate governance matters; maintain secretarial work for group board and committees, as well as for subsidiary boards and committees; assist with incorporations of new subsidiaries and assist with the licensing application documents.
• Organizing meetings, setting up and circulating agendas and supporting files, circulating notice of meetings, coordinating with meeting participants and presenters, convening meetings, maintaining minutes, managing the confluence page for group boards, subsidiary boards, group committees, and subsidiary committees;
• Assistance with the Group Innovation Committee;
• Perform a role with the licensing team to assist with global incorporations;
• Ensuring authority levels of group committees’ compliance with the authority matrix;
• Organizing the relevant board training;
• Maintaining key governance documentation and corporate documents of Group entities.
•Company secretary qualified and a mid-level candidate with 4+ years of experience; and
• Candidate should have such qualities as persistence, communicability, and being organized.