Communications and Engagement Officer (Fleet Centre) SC 9 Job in Dubai, UAE at World Food Programme
To implement the communications and engagement plan by supporting and delivering a range of communications and engagement activities, providing research and analysis, and prioritising effectively.
Under the direct supervision of Chief, Fleet Centre, and collaborating closely with Management Services Division, Head of Communications and WFP Dubai Communications Unit, the incumbent will be required to perform the below major functions.
Job Title: Communications and Engagement Officer (Fleet Centre)
Level: SC 9
Salary: Starting from AED 32,444.84 per month (inclusive of pension), plus medical insurance and other entitlements.
Duration of Employment: 12 months with possibility of extension
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
• Develop and implement a comprehensive Fleet Centre Communications Strategy, including Social Media Strategy, aligned with Division and Corporate approach.
• Lead development of Fleet Centre reporting framework considering the various audiences (Board, HQ, RBs, COs, etc.).
• Create content for use across a range of on-line platforms and media, aligned with corporate and division-wide messaging: coordinate inputs and draft content for reports, articles, key messages, info sheets; prepare summaries and briefing notes; establish and regularly issue Fleet Centre News Letter.
• Support Fleet Centre teams with their communication needs (e.g. Fleet Centre Portal, checklists and style sheets in line with corporate and division-wide standards and templates).
• Develop Fleet Centre VIP/Visitor meet-and-greet strategy & programme (e.g. for donor visits, fundraising events, government representatives, current & prospective clients)
• Develop Fleet Centre visibility & brand management strategy aligned with MSD and Corporate branding (branding of facilities; visibility items, test vehicles etc.)
• Collaborate closely with MSD Head of Communications, ensuring prioritization and consistent identity and messaging related to the Division; collaborate with WFP Dubai Communications Unit, as appropriate, ensuring consistent messaging.
• Act as Branch focal point, contributing to the preparation of accurate and timely reports and planning requirements, support communications activities that enable informed decision-making, and ensure consistency of information presented within and outside MSDF
• Other duties as required.
DELIVERABLES AND REPORTING
- Fleet Centre Communication, Advocacy and Engagement Strategy
- Fleet Centre Social Media Strategy
- Fleet Centre News Letter issued
- Fleet Centre VIP/Visitor meet-and-greet strategy & programme
- Fleet Centre visibility & brand management strategyFleet Centre reporting framework
- Timely reports / content creation / communications support
Company: World Food Programme
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Non-profit Organization