Commissioning Engineer Jobs in Sharjah – UAE at IMS France
Title: Commissioning Engineer
Company: IMS France
Location: Sharjah – UAE
Category: Engineering, Oil & Gas Industry
Le groupe IMS intervient auprès de ses clients sous forme d’assistance technique ou de prestation forfaitaire.
Nous avons pour objectif d’anticiper chaque jour les besoins de nos clients, que nous voyons évoluer au fil du temps. Notre vocation est de rechercher la meilleure performance, de qualité et de service efficace.
IMS is looking for its client a Commissioning Engineer for a position based in Sharjah (UAE).
The Commissioning Engineer will supervise, execute and monitor the commissioning activities of a Waste to Energy installation for the systems he is in charge of.
He works under the supervision of the Commissioning Lead and reports to the Commissioning Lead and Commissioning Manager.
Key activities (but not limited to):
For all the systems he is responsible for, he will:
– Review and update as necessary commissioning procedures and Risk Assessment
– Review supplier’s commissioning documentation
– Ensure commissioning activities are perfomed and project’s safety rules and quality standards
– Prepare the Permit to Work necessary for his activities and get them signed prior starting work. Get them closed when the work is completed.
– Inform as soon as possible HSE department and commissioning manager of any HSE issue or incident on site
– Participate to Handover inspections (from construction to commissioning)
– Raise snags, follow and validate closure of snags
– Supervise cold and hot commissioning activities performed by subcontractors, and ensure proper completion and transmission of related test sheets and reports
– Execute cold and hot commissioning activities in accordance with commissioning procedures and complete related test sheets and reports
– Installation tuning and optimization
– Coordinate when required with other commissioning’s, subcontractor’s or project’s representatives to complete commissioning activities
– Coordinate with project’s team and subcontractors to ensure personnel and material means are available on time to perform commissioning activities
– Together with the Completion Lead, ensure proper and timely recording of commissioning activities in project’s CMS (Completion Management System)
– ensure completion of commissioning dossier with relevant documentation (e.g. tests reports filled and signed, subcontractors’ reports received, approved and registered) for transfer to Employer
Update documentation as per commissioned installation (red-line mark-up)
Reports on a regular basis to the commissioning manager on its systems progress
Inform the commissioning lead of any issue which could impact project’s progress, completion.
Participate to O&M team training
Participate to meeting as required by the Commissioning Lead or Commissioning Manager
Key skills and experience:
Minimum 5 years experience in commissioning of Waste to Energy installations, combustion trains, or biomass.
Background in Steam Boiler Processes will be of very high interest
Good communication and relation skills.
Working in team.
English written and spoken – proficient level.
Minimum 6 month assignment