Commercial Manager – BSI Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at BSI
Title: Commercial Manager – BSI
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Business, Management
Position: Commercial Manager – BSI Abu Dhabi
Great that you’re thinking about a career with BSI!
Job Title:Commercial Manager
Salary:25,000 AED per month + OTE
We have a new opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join our successful Sales Team in Dubai!
The primary responsibility of the role is to increase the sales and revenue of the Abu Dhabi office via the sale and delivery of all Assurance services. Increasing the baseload of man days as well as focusing on ensuring a profitable and sustainable growth of the of the assurance business.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Project management for new products and services in coordination with GM
• Sales of GBP 300,000 in Management System – Primary Objective
• Sales of GBP 200,000 of In-House Training per year – Primary Objective
• Sales of GBP 200,000 of Customized Audit Projects per year – Primary Objective
• Business model creation for new products for customized audits which shall include 1st Party, 2nd Party (supply chain) and Compliance Audits
• Develop new products and solutions for the assurance business focusing on the needs of the Abu Dhabi market
• 20% Grown in the government Sector on 2020 sales numbers
• Recertification Processes and contract renewals management for all Abu Dhabi clients
• Coordination with other departments, Marketing, Finance, C&R and operations
• Manage the base load growth of System Certification by 20% on 2020 final numbers
• Ensure base load attrition of less than 10% per year
• Use of SFDC and other CRM tools to manage the business
• Grow the business and hire and manage new team members
• Conduct basic company/contact research, using CRM, internal data and the internet as appropriate.
• Determine the nature of the enquiries and help customers get the information they require or refer them to the relevant team in the most appropriate department. Based on information provided, match BSI products to customer need at a basic level.
• To ensure that customers have an enhanced BSI experience and behave as a BSI ambassador
• To positively help customers in a professional manner using appropriate language, both written and verbal. Listen with intent and effectively respond to internal and external customer needs, via telephone-based communication.
10+ years in a commercial role
Experience in Certification and Training industry
Key account management experience
Years sales team management experience
Years in customized solution development
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
To protect our candidates and BSI employees during the Covid-19 outbreak, all interviews will take place remotely.