Commercial Development Manager Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Duties and responsibilities:
- Determine the branch locations according to the expected income and added value, and finalize all the negotiation and contract details with the owners and the legal department.
- Open the new branch file and submit all details to the Maintenance and Construction Department to finish the construction process.
- Follow up on renewing the existing contract with the legal department and the relevant departments.
- Choosing the best locations to increase company branches.
- Create, develop, and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate, and develop a business relationship.
- Ensure that the management is constantly apprised of the commercial activity, market opportunities, status, trends, and business developments.
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the branches.
- Follow-up of all payments related to current and previous sites and opportunities, and preparing for financial procedures for sites under contract.
- Following up the dates of the contracts for the sites and the opportunities according to the specified period of communication regarding the renewal or not.
- Searching for locations and opportunities for the company’s branches, completing contractual procedures, communicating with relevant internal and external authorities, and continuous follow-up in everything related to this.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Business Consultancy Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Business Consultancy Services