CNC Technician Lathe Job in Dubai, UAE at Confidential Company
- Client site mould commissioning, installation and service.
- Troubleshoots mould, process and production problems to determine root cause of problems.
- Replace & fits parts of moulds, components, accessories & support equipment as needed.
- Uses machining techniques and methods to repair defects and smooth interior of mould.
- Repairs, adjusts and modifies moulds to address production issues and engineering changes in consultation with the design team.
- Partners with supervisors, business development team and customers on an ongoing basis till the problem/issue with the mould is rectified.
- Assist in maintaining and cataloging spare component inventories.
- Provide Technical assistance to production team and assist in problem solving.
- Observe good housekeeping practices and ensure the machine and its surroundings are kept neat & tidy.
- Follow company’s HSE guidelines in respect of all operations undertaken.
- Ensure compliance to Safety, Quality, Food Safety and Environment requirements as specified in the global QHSE Management System with strict adherence to ISO and local regulatory authority.
- Ensure that all records and documents are up to date and have full traceability and retrieval at all times and that all processes, procedures & activities comply with ISO and management procedures.
- Handle authorized machines, equipment and tools in accordance to the safety standards of the defined work center highlighted in the SOP & manuals and avoid by-passing safety door/safety equipment to avoid any damages or mishaps. Communicate potential hazards immediately to supervisor.
- Maintain contact with software and equipment suppliers regarding new developments relevant to CNC, PLC and numerical control fields.
- Perform any other job/task assigned by the Production Manager to accomplish department objectives.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, FUNCTIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE Education/ Qualifications
- Diploma in Tool and Die making / Mechanical
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CNC machines – Lathe preferably with tool and die machining
- Experience of machines hardened components.
Functional Skills & Specific Knowledge
- Knowledge on Machinability of different metals.
- Knowledge of working on 3 axis and 5 axis machines for CNC milling
- Knowledge of working on live centers (Milling head)
- Knowledge of mould changing / setting.
- Knowledge and experience in Mechanical, Electrical and hydraulic equipment preferred
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Certification / diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency