Cnc Programmer Job in Al-Selay, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at ARF
CAD/CAM are responsible for planning and programming the machine contour-path machining of customer parts. You will be working with the best software packages and integrated systems available allowing you to be most productive. Our ideal candidate has at least five years of CAD/CAM experience in a manufacturing environment and is able to read blue prints, understand drawings, and determine best methods for setting up and machining a part.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings, routing instructions, manuals, and specifications.
- Understand GD&T and apply it during the programming process.
- Use of CAD to create part models and geometry as needed.
- Use of CAM programming on multi-axis mill-turn machines.
- Determine optimal tooling and cutting parameters based on material and setup.
- Understand and implement work holding for manufacturing processes.
- Plan and execute manufacturing processes individually or as a team.
- Work individually or as a team on continuous improvement efforts.
- Provide Engineering and Management information that affects part quality or schedule.
- Maintain revision and quality control on programs, tool sheets, and setup documentation.
- Job Location
- Selay, Al, Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Aerospace; Manufacturing; Mechanical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Mechanical Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Certification / diploma
Design And Mechanical Engineering
Company Location: Al-Selay, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Aerospace; Manufacturing; Mechanical Engineering