CNC Operator – HMC Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at SEKO SAUDI ARABIA COMPANY FOR INDUSTRY
SEKO is a Global Group, who for more than 40 years has been designing, developing and manufacturing specialized peristaltic pumps, solenoid and motor driven dosing pumps, dosing skids and measure and control instruments for multiple chemical parameters.
JOB SUMMARY: Sets up and operates Horizontal Machining Center DOOSAN NHP 4000 to fabricate metallic mostly stainless steel and non-metallic parts by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
• Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work-piece as guides for subsequent machining as necessary.
• Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines as necessary to machine parts as required.
• Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media according to established guidelines and procedures.
• Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
• Verifies conformance of finished work-piece to specifications, using measuring and inspection tools as necessary.
• Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
• Performs routine maintenance tasks on machines as required.
• Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment, to like new appearance, according to maintenance plans and established procedures.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Continue to grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement.
• Ensure that safe work practices are follow SEKO HSE Procedures.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical
parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: Associate’s degree (A. A.) from a two-year college or technical school and 5 – 15 years of related experience preferably in the PUMP Manufacturing Environment.
Company: SEKO SAUDI ARABIA COMPANY FOR INDUSTRY
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Petrochemicals & Refined Petroleum Products Manufacture