Cnc Machine Operator Job in Al Arid, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at ARF
Our company is searching for a talented and experienced CNC Machine Operator to oversee our computer numeric controlled (CNC) machines. You will be responsible for ensuring our company produces quality parts and tools specific to engineering drawings and client standards.
As the machine operator, the successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional, with excellent attention to detail and mechanical aptitude. In order to excel in this role, you will also have to possess in-depth knowledge of the latest equipment and techniques emerging in the industry.
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including Turning, drilling, grinding and milling.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Provide timelines to clients.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- Certificate or diploma in engineering is an advantage.
- 3 years’ experience as a CNC Machine Operator.
- Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings.
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
- Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
- Good computer and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of FANUC and HEIDENHAIN
- Knowledge of 3 – 5 axis’s
- Knowledge of Mill Turn is a plus
Experience in this type of job role – insert as applicable e.g. minimum 3-5 years, to requisite knowledge of the machinery, tools, equipment, and materials common to the role, to demonstrate knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations for this role, to be friendly and approachable, to understand and deliver good customer service, excellent attention to detail, to demonstrate time management and task management skills.
- Job Location
- Al Arid, Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 15
- Certification / diploma
Company Location: Al Arid, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering