Cluster Revenue Manager Job in Egypt at Accor Hotels
Cluster Revenue Manager
What is in it for you:
- A suitable & attractive salary package.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet.
What you will be doing:
- Implement revenue management strategies and processes in multiple hotels, in order to optimize and maximize its revenues, by setting strategic direction, determine pricing, create promotions, explore new distribution opportunities and work closely with Sales, Marketing, Trade Support and Services and Reservations.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills.
- E-distribution Channels and system experience in upscale branded hotel chain.
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Solid Knowledge of reservations and sales process.
- Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment
- A minimum 2 to 3 years in similar position or Hotel Revenue Management experience.
- A strong verbal & non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of English language, Arabic; additional languages an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Hotel Management, Tourism, Economic Studies or any related fields.
- Highly computer literate with a high level command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Knowledge of Opera PMS
Your team and working environment:
- Nestled in a natural environment between sandy mountains and deep blue seas is Mövenpick Resort El Quseir. 250 rooms Built in traditional Nubian style operated with Collaborative, Friendly & Ambitious teamwork.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Accor Hotels
Company Location: Egypt