Cluster In-charge | Al-Futtaim Healthcare | Dubai Job in Dubai, UAE at Al Futtaim Group
- The incumbent will operate from the current workbase (Pharmacy) & the role and responsibilities will remain the same concerning to the workbase.
- Work with Pharmacy team to execute and achieve all assigned financial goals, operational, and customer service metrics and ensuring sales targets are achieved in the assigned pharmacies.
- Ensure that shop floor employees are properly trained and coached in customer service excellence and they are highly motivated to offer exceptional customer service. Promote and ensure follow-up on all customer service issues as required.
- Responsible for staffing of all outlets within the area.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conducting store audits and review weekly sales report to assess the team performance and prepare action plans and work on that for better performance.
- Train other medical personnel on matters pertaining to the pharmacy.
- Communicates with and treats pharmacy’s customers
- Works effectively with other healthcare employees, managers, and departments.
- Complies with local drug regulatory laws as regulated by the country of operation like drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures that all pharmacies are adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Ensuring safe and clean working environment in all pharmacies by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Pharmacy Budget Achievement
- To support the pharmacy div. in achieving the revenue budget and GP% target
- To drive best Sales practice within the division, implementation of sales and marketing activities in the pharmacies, monitoring its performance and reporting in order to achieve the set budgets
- Uphold Group policies and standards; ensuring alignment to group strategy
- To ensure that all Pharmacists are extending great customer service to all clients visiting pharmacies.
- To achieve excellent rating for the empanelled pharmacies in the DSES scheme under Dubai Economic Dept.
- Ensuring better communication with the clinic team, collaboration and co-ordination
- Ensure optimum manpower allocation in order to achieve the business objectives
- Monitoring staff performance and come up with improvement plans
Best Practices (Coaching/ Training)
- Become the Pharmacy Domain Expert and “go-to” person for anything related to Retail Pharmacy
- To hold coaching workshops with Business to share best practice
- To work together with other departments and divisions within the organisation to identify any process improvements and improve standards and efficiency.
- Monitor Usage and create SOP’s wherever possible
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacology from a recognised institution.
- UAE License or Eligibility as a clinical Pharmacist
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
Minimum 2+ years experience as Pharmacy in-charge.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Accounting