Clinic Admin Officer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at The Emirates Group
Title: Clinic Admin Officer
Company: The Emirates Group
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Administrative/Clerical, Healthcare
To ensure that all administrative processes within Aviation Medicine at the Emirates Clinic are carried out in a smooth, effective, efficient and timely manner.
– Ensure that all agreed administrative policies, procedures and protocols are recorded and communicated to the Clinic Sraff. Make recommendations for improvements and re-engineering of administrative systems and procedures. To manager the introduction of agreed changes.
– Ensure that all administrative procedures are operated effectively. This includes:preparation of work and leave rosters for all professional and non-professional staff, recording, processing & reporting of staff attendance, sickness, leave, scheduling and organisastion of routine medical examinations, processing of licensing for crew, recording and communicating of hospital admissions, discharges, renewal of licensing with Minsitry and Department of Health, liaison with external organisations.
– Produce and analyse clear and timely mangement reports on indicators of activity, cost, performance and quality. To make recommendations to Clinic Team Leaders and GMO on such results and thereby seek ways to improve the usefulness and accuracy of such reports and indentified trends in order to support management decisions.
– Ensure that clinic manuals, protocols and guidelines used by clinical and administrative staff in the clinic are kept up to date, reviewed and modified as appropriate so that all staff are aware of current agreed procedures. This also includes preparation and editing of Clinic Handbook and Clinic magazine, Heart Beat.
– Control ordering and stocking of supplies (clinical and office) with Internal departments such as P & L (NA) and other external suppliers to ensure security and cost effectiveness. To recommend ways to reducing cost. To ensure delivery of such requested items are correct and match what was ordered.
– Ensure adequate maintenance of premises and equipment – making sure that repairs are effected quickly, health and safety standards are met, and that premises are kept clean and tidy. Includes negotiating maintenance and cleaning contracts.
– Ensure that external maintenance contracts clinic holds with external suppliers are managed properly and in timely/cost effective manner. Prepares such for review and renewal by GMO.
– Ensure that staff and Clinic comply with health and safety requirements by conducting regular audits, reporting the results, recommending and following up on improvements.
– Provide administrative support to the Clinic Team Leaders (Medical, Dental & Nursing) and other clinic staff(co-ordinate the meetings (both educational and management) diary, ensure that rooms are available and prepared, that agendas are produced, and that proper records of all such meetings are kept and diseminated).
– Supervises the Senior Receiptionist + team and Clinic Secretaries who reports to the job holder. This involves responsibility for ensuring Receiption area fulfils all its functions and also involves performance mangement-including performance appraisal. May need occasionally to assist with the Clinic Secretaries duties in his/her absence, and to assist when workload exceeds capacity. this includes medial as well as general
Qualifications& Experience Medical/Safety.
Medical Administration : 3+ Years 12 Years schooling or equivalent : A recondised appropriate qualification, and significent experience in administra…